Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Post-it Wall!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Best Practices!

Hi everyone! Some of you are making an extra effort to improve your English marks and you are giving me your writing. GREAT! Look what another classmate from 2nd ESO did to improve his English. He earned a positive! Well done, V.L., CONGRATULATIONS!

 LAST WEEKEND 

Last weekend, for the festivity of Saint Pilar, I went to Montiró. Montiró is a small village close to "l'Escala". I stayed three days in Montiró with my mother and my sister. We went to my mother friend's house, a very big house! These days the weather was bad, but I had lots of fun! 

In Montiró I played basketball, rode a scooter and a bicicle. With my mother's friends, we went to l'Escala to see the sea and the waves breaking. A big wave got us wet. We also went to see an abandoned shanty tawn. In our way we found a lot of big and white mushrooms.         
  V. L. - SA  

No comments:

Post a Comment